Tuesday 12 July 2011

Wii: The Kirby TV Channel ~ WooHoo!

Okay, this may be a little bit delayed as the channel was actually released in the EU on the 22nd June. But as most pc gamers don't really turn on their Wii hardly ever any more they don't really pay much attention to anything new happening. Today I was pretty bored and lonely ~ sadly no one was online to boost up my social skill with so I was reduced to turning to the Wii to see if there was any thing interesting on the Nintendo Channel.
Then this little pink marshmallow appeared on my screen! It had been years since I watched Kirby on TV (Yes it was semi-recent - I like watching cheesy cartoons okay?!?!) Plus it actually isn't THAT bad, to be honest I only really ever came into contact with Kirby was when I played Super Smash Bros back in the day. Since then I've seen game after game come out with this balloon and never really touched them with a barge pole - but now with Kirby - Right back at ya! I enjoy seeing him within the mixture of a 2D/3D cartoon. You really have to see it to understand the 2D/3D concept, sometimes it looks really weird jumping from one person to the next and their different dimensions.
Sadly enough the Kirby TV Channel works a little bit like BBC iplayer - episodes will appear on a Tuesday and Thursday of each week until 1st December 2011, and you will have about 14days to watch each episode before it is removed from the channel. Throughout the whole time the first episode is available, however as I repeat again this is a late post already there is about 5/6 episodes that has been removed from the channel due to them expiring.
So if your bored, and fancy some brightly colourful, badass, monster inhaling entertainment then have fun with Kirby!

Toodles for now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment