Monday 4 July 2011

Life: Everyone comes from somewhere.

Evening all… Now this  time I'm going to continue blabbering on about myself and probably give everyone an extra incite into who I actually am and what I've gone through to get to current day. So if anyone actually read my first post they would know a few basic details.
I am a girl (duh!), Danielle's the name - 20 years old and a student starting university in Sept/Oct of this year. Yes, I understand why some people may slightly confused of why I'm going to uni at 20 rather than back when I was 18, when all my other friends did...well, I kind of screwed up my A-levels and didn't get into the place that I wanted ~ simple as. But I was determined to finally reach my dream so I spent 2 further years doing a college course, so far it has paid off greatly ~ well...who wouldn't complain with a DDD overall grade (equivalent to AAA at A-levels) WooHoo!
Okay, more useless information - I'm partially an army brat! So I've been up and down the country like a bloody yo-yo. GCSEs were down south… A-levels were up north in lovely Leeds at a boarding school (thanks to the army):

Two of the BEST years of my life... Wasted by rubbish final exam results... But at least I managed to find my current boyfriend there. Phill (the other half, aka Friz if ever mentioned in the Rift sense) is 1 year my younger but manages to look 4 years older than me >.< He is currently studying Computer Games Programming at uni, so he is my little nerd <3 and provides me with free pc mechanics for whenever I get a new part =D (Oh! and if your reading this my darling ~ Get back to the gym and give me that 6-pack that you used to have! =3)
Oh yeh! I'm short!
Mmmm... So that was generally most of my recent life that actually means anything and has shaped who I am today. 

Thanks again for listening.
Toodles for now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment