Saturday 9 July 2011

So lazy already?

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
Well, I've only recently started this blog and already I've become lazy - how disappointing!
On rift I'm currently not doing that much... Only really log on to do the Event dailies, normal dailies and crafting dailies - Yes I'm a boring fart! I should kick myself up the arse and try an instance or two... I'll reach that point soon enough ~ Hopefully... xD
(As a side note: Congrats to the guild I'm a member of [Elysium - Blightweald], formally of Icewatch... But that was just full of Russians... Anyhoo, yes congrats to them for finally downing Greenscale! Currently a bit low on members due to the shard transfer, but they did it! Woo!)
Recently I bought myself the big Sims 3 bundle on Steam for only £49.99 (OMG!!!)... Yes... I just couldn't resist myself. So yes, I'm currently playing the fun out of that - like you do with also recently bought games. Also with downloading like 11GB+ of stuff all at once this stupid UK company download restriction doesn't look too happy for the rest of the month... Oh well xD
Other than just Sims 3, I have been juggling my attention between multiple other games depending on how I'm feeling - being a female n all you tend to change your mind a lot =] These are: Sims Medieval, Champions Online, Spiral Knights, Darkspore, Torchlight (Totall excited for Torchlight 2 <3), and its not really a game but I've been playing around on Kodu Game Lab. See! A lot of random junk to keep me busy! And if I run out of other stuff to talk about these may become a topic at one point. Oh, if anyone actually reads these posts and wishes me to try anything else and give my views - please leave a comment.

Thanks all.
Toodles for now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment