Saturday 2 July 2011

Okay! Lets get down to business...

As a general first post I think I should just get most things out in the open...

I'm an ex-WoW player!!! Yes...Yes I am.. 6 years of WoW... Heh... Knowing some nosey people they'd want a little bit more information on why I left... But yes you've guessed it - Mr Cataclysm came along and went PewPew all over my hard works ='[ And as I generally get quite emotional with games I had a rage quit moment... Well I was so cushty with running around being a tree healing people I truly forgot how to play the game, especially when they tried to make things 'harder'... So yes... I raged quit right before the big nerf of all the cataclysm instances (/facepalm) ~ Meh, at least I managed to happily get the Professor title and Zin'rokh (which I can't bludy use!!! Thanks Blizz - where is my staff?!?!?) before I left... And it was the end of an era... (Dramatic music please.)
Currently I have been happily sending all my moneys to the new Trion machine instead of the Blizzmonster. And due to my knocked confidence from the difficulty increase, I still am yet to complete a T1 dungeon... Well first time being a tank and all probably doesn't help. So yes, I've transferred from being a happy HoT HoT HoT healer to a Bish Bash Bosh tank xD (The sound of someone's head coming into contact with my Shield Bash makes me smile a little bit more inside each time =P) But anyway - my current aim (or shall I say my boyfriend's aim) is to get me the confidence to run instances and generally grind them back to my raid standard in WoW. So if your reading this you'll probably end up hearing about it.
(I'm Yam @ Blightweald - PvE EU - If your that interested...)
Well... Wasn't that a little bit of pointless MMO history for you...
In the real world I'm a 20 year old student finally hoping to get into university Sept/Oct this year, and this summer has been dull dull dull...(FYI: It's only been a week since I've finished college). On the first day I've already managed to set up a OneNote notebook with EVERYTHING I need to know/take/plan for when I actually go to university...Sad right? =P I've recently applied for a job (OMG) which I have to go to a really posh hotel for some sort of assessment - heh, so you'll end up getting the low down on that one as well - who really can complain as a student to get £85 a day. =D
Oh and if you really haven't worked it out from the Pound Sterling (£) above - Yes I am English.

Toodles for now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment