Monday 1 August 2011

Life: Merchandising Microsoft

Okay, it's been a while since my last post and I apologise. I've been busy.. erm... playing games xD

As you guys possibly know from one of my past 'Life' posts that I luckily got the job which I recently applied for, and last Wednesday I had to go on an all-day training day to learn what I actually have to do.
(I need to stop over editing most of my pictures...)
If you can't see very well on the images our new tops each say 'Microsoft Student Crew'. And if you couldn't see what we are or who we work for, I'm sure the huge logo on the front, each arm, and the back of our top will make any bystander really notice who you are. Oh and also this is not all of the 'crew', this is only a small selection whom went to the Birmingham training day.

Our purpose is to 'sell' Microsoft in any way shape or form really. Especially to new students hoping to leave the comfort of their homes and set sail for university life. And that's it! Not bad for a first job right? Stand around looking pretty and talk a lot about something I use every day. Oh and I got a free LifeCam Cinema to demo with and keep afterwards. Good times. =D
Panorama view... It has its benefits - but not when one of the heads (third from right) ends up looking rather dodgy. Oh (btw) the shortie is me if anyone was that interested. xD

Toodles for now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment