Wednesday 3 August 2011

Rift: Lucky Surprises

Not everyone is meant to be happy when they receive a restraining order in the mail... Until you find out it is this Restraining Order.
Yes you must've guessed it - I got the stalker title. Is it that bad I've made this post just to brag about it?
It makes it slightly better when you retrieve a shard first on your alt's shard. =]
For those who don't know about this special title you get it by taking part in a Rift Community event such as 'Where in the World is Elrar?' which was really easy if you ask me. Although if your not staring at Facebook or have twitter attached to your account it could possible be pretty hard to find out quickly when the event has started - and then possibly end up missing out. If you are successful with the event or any of the other events you would receive an in-game mail within the next week - like the one below:
The Trion crew must've had many giggles thinking of the name of the item which gave you the title.
So I got this lovely surprise last week after believing that I had the wrong scenery for the competition, but today I finally got Hoppy, Harbinger of Regulos!!! Took me all the way from head start until now to get this little bugger - even after being part of practically as many invasions as I could've joined.
So yeh - now I'm pretty chuffed, and it's not even the end of the week!

Now Trion listen to me! Hurry up with EU's 1.4 patch! Love you Trion ~ really x

Toodles for now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment